The Best Scooter Rental In Phuket
Call Us Today To Rent Your Motorbike. Free Delivery!
Call Now! 0963825150
Driving A Motorbike Safely In Phuket
Though driving a rented motorbike is a great way to spend your holidays you have got to take certain precautionary measures. Following these safety rules would help you make the best of your vacations which are stress free and without problems.
Safety Rules While Driving A Bike In Phuket
- Make sure that you have all the necessary documents handy when you go about renting a scooter in Phuket. By necessary documents we mean a photocopy of your passport and a Thai driving license. You may also be required to give an exam if you don’t have a British driving license.
- When you rent a scooter make sure you rent it from some place which has a bit of reputation, such as ourselves at Phuket Motorbike Rental. After all you don’t want to spoil your trip by renting a scooter from some random guy sitting on the street.
- Though sunbathing is great while on the beach, refrain from driving a scooter topless. This may offend the locals and is not permitted especially on the busy roads.
- If you have had no prior experience driving a scooter you must be wary of renting a motorbike in Phuket. Most tourists don’t give it a second thought while renting a bike. However what everyone looking to hire a motorbike must keep in mind is that they should have some expertise handling a bike while in Phuket. The roads here are very busy and sometimes chaotic driving is also encountered.
- In Thailand you have to drive on the left side of the road. However there will be times when you see a bunch of locals driving on the right whenever they like. However copying the locals could get you into a great deal of trouble. Since they are locals they might probably get away with it. While you on the other hand might be pulled over by the local police find yourself in trouble and fined. Why put a dent in your pocket. It’s always wise to drive following traffic rules.
- Similarly helmets are considered to be a big deal here in Phuket. You simply can’t get away without wearing one. Though the locals don’t sport helmets you could end up getting in trouble with the police and again getting fined. We provide helmets with every bike that we hire out.
- Always make sure that your gas tank is full when going on long road trips. Usually most gas stations operate between 8 am to 9 pm. There are only a few automated self service gas stations which are open 24 hours. So its always better to be safe than sorry.
- Refrain from buying gas offered by street vendors. Only do so in case of an extreme emergency. You must realize that such petrol or gasoline could be substandard and adulterated. In case the gasoline harms your engine you would have to pay the hefty bill of getting a new one to the motorbike rental.
- Always make sure that you are insured. Normally the insurance can only be claimed for third party injury and could be of no benefit to you in case you suffer an accident. Sort your travel insurance out before arriving in Phuket.
Have Fun Renting a Motorcycle in Phuket But Stay Safe
How It Works: Simple & Easy
If you are a tourist looking for motorbike hire in Phuket or a big bike rental you absolutely need to have the following particulars and in no specific order:
A copy of your passport
Health insurance (all bikes are covered for the rider and passenger being hospitalized in the event of an accident through the bike registration) however when travelling it is always prudent to arrange your own insurance.
A helmet. Insist that the hirer give you one while you rent a motorbike in Phuket. They are very cheap to purchase if you wish to use your own.
A Thai, International or your own countries driver’s license.
The Rates For Motor Bike Rentals in Phuket
The best thing about renting a motorbike in Phuket is that you can rent one with relative ease. The rates start around 200 baht or more per day for 125 cc bikes.
The prices are negotiable with relation to the length of hire and size of Bike.
If you decide to rent a bike from us we can assure you of free delivery in all areas south of Phuket, including:
All other areas incur a small delivery fee.
All bikes are delivered free of damage and are checked over with you, it is your responsibility to keep it this way. They are very robust and repair costs are very inexpensive but you will be asked to reimburse us for any damage while in your care.
from Phuket Motorbike Rental – Feed http://www.phuketmotorbikerental.com/scooter-hire-phuket/